Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore: Leopard Smoking Flats

Hi Everyone!

As you know animal print has made a major come back. You can find it just about anywhere. Personally, I first felt a little intimidated by this trend. I've never really been a big fan of animal print and in my own opinion if not done right it can come off a bit gaudy.

The trick is to keep it simple and limit it to one statement piece in your outfit. You can do this by choosing a belt, a scarf, shoes etc. I find that this approach usually makes the outfit appear more classic, than "cheap."


So, for my outfit on this day. I kept it very causal as I was only going to be attending a long day of classes and subjecting my self to hours in the library. My staple piece would be the leopard print smoking flats. I love these shoes because they are absolutely comfy and can be casual or a tad dressy if you like.


Since this outfit was causal I decided to just put on a pair of my favorite denim. To make this outfit a little more chic I paired a black collard chiffon top with a grey cardigan. Then I opted for my chunky gold chain. I love this chain because its still a bit feminine. This will definitely be a "go to" piece for me for a while.

Let me know how you style animal print. More photos can be found on my Instagram: goodelovee

2 comments:

  1. Great look! I am loving those leopard flats!!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete