Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sneak Peak: New Haul Video

Hey guys! So this will be my very first haul video post coming up soon on my YouTube Channel. Thought I would give a sneak peak and post a few pictures of the new items I bought.


I almost never spend money on accessories. Mainly because I lose earrings and break things so often. I'm clearly very clumsy haha. So I purchased some things from Forever 21 because their accessories are VERY low priced and I won't feel bad when I lose or break them. I also purchased a new Blazer from H&M.

My most exciting purchase were two pair for shoes that I purchased from Bakers. They are going out of business in my area so I got a really good deal on some super cute sneaker wedges.


Look out for my Video Haul which will be up on Youtube in a few days. (I've misplaced my camera cord) lol.  There are also pictures posted on my Instagram: goodelovee

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shenita, I think you're doing some really great work with your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Details can be found on my blog :)

    Cheers,
    Nina

    lefancygeek.com

    PS: Those sneaker wedges from Bakers are cuuute! But I'm bummed to hear they're closing in your area too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Omg thank you so much that means a lot to me really.

      Thanks for the input its always appreciated :)

      Shenita_xo

      Delete