Monday, December 17, 2012

A Quick Thank You

Hi all! I just wanted to give a quick thank you to all those whom I nominated for the Leibster Award and actually participated. :) It is great to have the support of other bloggers who are also passionate about the same thing. I love and enjoy sharing my interests and passions with other people.

When I first started this blog a few months ago, I did so with the intentions of inspiring others to follow their dreams and also indulge in there passions. It is great to have met such wonderful and inspiring people thus far.

I also just want to say a quick thank you to all of those who have been supporting me in the blogging and youtube community since I began the journey last year. Now that I have completed my Bachelor's degree it feels amazing to be able to focus completely on my career. I hope to continue to gain support from my wonderful followers.

Thank you all

With love_xo

Shenita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment