Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Party Outfit Ideas

Hi Everyone! Since I won't have time to post any What I Wore posts this week. (because it is my finals week) I've decided to create a set for holiday party outfit ideas. With the holiday season well underway I know many of us are trying to decide what to wear. I love this time of year because everything is so "glam."

I put together three different outfits all of which include great colors and trends for the holiday season. Each look features a clutch and a statement piece.

1. The first look is cream collared dress with pearl accents. I decided that because the collar is such a statement there is no need for a statement necklace. I also kept the look soft and feminine by adding a mint colored belt, soft toned arm candy, and a soft shiny peep toe.

2. Look two is bold and sophisticated. This is the look I would most likely wear. The sweetheart neckline and bodice accentuate and add curves. If you have a slender figure like myself these silhouettes are most flattering. I accessorized with a golden plate belt and large statement necklace. I kept the arm candy pretty simple with this look and added a simple black suede pump.

3. The the third look, is glitz and glam. This look is the most "wintery". Once again the peplum silhouette adds and accentuates curves. The color of this dress is also bold without being gaudy. The shoes and accessories in this look add the glitz. The sparkling pumps are my favorite.


Let me know which of these looks are your favorite. Which would you most likely wear? 

Until next time_xo 




Holiday Party





No comments:

Post a Comment