Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I Wore Wednesdays

Hey dolls!  I'm back for the 2nd installment to my new blog series. Wednesday's will be dedicated to "What I Wore" posts.

This Wednesday, my What I Wore features a comfy and relaxed look. The main peice in this look is a soft knitted sweater from LC by Lauren Conrad. The color of this sweater was very flattering for my skintone. And the off-the-shoulder detail added just the right touch of femininity to this look. Light sweaters like this are perfect for the transitioning months between Summer and Fall. I wore this outfit to a family gathering for a cousins birthday. I knew that I would be outside a lot and wanted to wear something that would be transitional from the day time warmth to the cooler night. I love wearing sweaters like this on cool summer nights. I kept the look very simple by pairing it with my favorite pair of dark washed skinny denim pants and a sleek pair of white flip flops. I chose not to accessorize heavily and completed the look with a set of pearl studs. Below are a few pictures of the looks. Tell me what you think? And look out for more WIWW posts coming soon!

_xo


No comments:

Post a Comment