Monday, August 26, 2013

Motivational Mondays

Hey dolls!  Welcome to the first installment of my new blog series. I've decided to begin a new blog series of 2-3 post a week. Each day will have a theme or a title relating to the post. I'm thinking Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. This will help me be a little more diligent in posting. I've been super busy with my new job, moving, and other things. I've now been able to wrap my mind around everything thats been going on over the last few months after graduating college. Now that I have my schedule figured out and I'm getting used to things, I am able to devote a gracious amount of time to the blog and youtube. Anyways.....

Today is the first Motivational Monday post!. Every Monday to start off the week,  I will be posting a motivational quote, experience, or story that may or may not be related to fashion. This first installment is none other than a quote. :) 

 

"Elegance is the beauty that never fades." -Audrey Hepburn


Remember ladies, beauty is much more than a pretty face.

What does this quote mean to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment