Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trend Watch: Oxblood Pants

So I've been looking high and low all season for these "oxblood" or burgundy pants to fit me. I'm very petite so finding pants is like finding a needle in a hay stack for me. (I'm corny, it's okay to laugh) Anyways, I know Garage Denim usually fits me fairly well. So I went in and of course they had the color and size for me (double zero). These retail at $39.97 so about $40. I'm willing to pay almost any price for bottoms to fit me however.



 So for this particular OOTD I paired it with a simple oatmeal sweater which was purchased from Banana Republic last winter. This is one of my favorite sweaters because the neckline has beautiful beading details which results in me not having to accessorize much. Plus I wanted to keep this outfit simple for work. For shoes I decided to go with a simple bronze colored flat (Macy's) that went perfectly with the beading detail in the sweater. This was a great, comfortable look somewhat trendy and still classic at the same time. (Perfect definition of my personal style.) I know for sure that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of these pants this season. Look forward to a "how to style" post and video coming soon. :) Stay fabulous_xo


Check out the OOTD Vid on my YouTube :) http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGoodeStyle

2 comments: