Sunday, October 21, 2012

H&M Shopping!!

Today I finally had some time after work to make it to the mall and do a little bit of shopping! My favorite thing to do just about haha. So I basically try on everything before I buy it because it is a bit of a task being petite and finding clothes that fit and flatter as well. Bottoms are mostly the hardest to find and anything high-waisted that fits is extremely rare for me to come across. Most of my things end up being altered if its actually worth it. But for the most part I stick to a small selection of stores where I'm sure most things will fit. However, I ALWAYS try everything on.

 H&M always has great trendy and classic pieces and a vast majority of my wardrobe has been purchased from here. The two blazers I did not purchase because they're $50 which I don't feel the quality is worth that for an H&M blazer. I've purchased blazers from here previously for about $30. Today the knitwear was buy one get one, so I did purchase two sweaters, and two cardigans. I also fell in love with the skirt and purchased that without a second thought. A haul video will be posted on my YouTube within the next week. Until next time fashionistas. Stay fab_xo
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGoodeStyle






No comments:

Post a Comment